How to store Macaron and Dacquoise
- To have the best texture and taste; keep in a sealed container or in a zipper bag and put it in the freezer. (Strongly recommended)
- The best time to eat when it’s chilled. (Recommandation)
- Macaron : defrost approx. 5~10mins prior to eat.
- Dacquoise : defrost approx. 5~20mins (If you like the texture like an icecream, you can try it 3~5mins direct from the freezer. Just care with your teeth)
- If it is melted a bit (too soft) put it in the fridge or freezer again cream to be hardened(If it is melted too much, not recommend to consume)
How long they can be store and best before
- As long as you keep it sealed frozen best before up to 2 weeks.
- Sealing is important, otherwise Macaron and Dacquoise will absorb any smelly food in the fridge or freezer.